Pascal Venier was our guest today. He is a Personal Kanban Trainer and Coach as well as the translator of the French version of the great classic by Jim Benson and Tonianne DeMaria Barry, Personal Kanban: Mapping Work | Navigating Life to be published with Modus Cooperandi Press in 2013.
In this episode, Pascal taught us about the history of Kanban; how to setup a Kanban board, the benefits of Kanban and personal productivity, and how to take the system with you in both digital and analog formats. This was a very interesting show and one in which I know I learned a whole lot.
Pascal can be found online at www.pascalvenier.com and is @pascalvenier on Twitter.
Resources from our program:
- Here are some great photos of Kanban board setups:
- The Personal Kanban book: http://www.personalkanban.com/
- Personal Kanban gallery: http://yeswekanban.net/
- On Zeigarnik and the Zeigarnik effect:
- An excellent starting point to discover Personal Kanban is the Personal Kanban 101
- Pascal’s series of posts on Doing GTD Kanban Style
- Personal Kanban: Mapping Work | Navigating Life
- How to Stop Doing Busywork, Start Doing Your Best Work – Udemy Course by Gerry Kirk. Pascal is offering us a 50% discount!
Don’t forget to sign-up for the GTD Virtual Study Group mailing list and fill out the online form about your experiences with the GTD VSG!.